- All individual and organizational members shall be entitled to attend seminars, lectures, workshops, conferences, concerts and festivals either free or against adequate consideration as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Any charitable organization/school who has granted membership could initiate partnership in implementing projects to promote the charitable purpose of the organization.
- The members shall be entitled to other privileges and concessions as determined and announced by the organization from time to time.
- Members can withdraw their membership at any time after submitting a written request.
- Members have a right to ask for a copy of the financial report and progress report.
- Voting members should pay annual membership fees within one month but no later than 90 days from the end of financial year, i.e. 31st March.
- Non-payment of membership dues will lead to cancelation of the membership and no right to vote.
- Members shall agree to abide by the rules and regulations (Code of Conduct) of the organization.
- Members shall agree to get permission from the organization before using its name at local, regional and at international levels.
- Members shall agree to support the aims and objectives of the organization for human development.
- Members shall agree to update their contact details and any circumstances that will prevent them from being a member of the organization.
Fees & Benefits